Vantage Plumbing & Heating - Conditions of Contract
1.all materials and equipment on site which form an integral part of the contract shall remain property, and shall be in exclusive possession of the company , until payment in full for the contract has been made.
2. the company shall be entitled to payment as follows:
A: Deposit as noted
B: Stage payments as requested and the outstanding balance shall be payable at the time of the completion of works
C: Stage payments and the outstanding balance shall be payable at the time of the completion of the works
3. in the event of the purchaser failing to make a payment as required by these conditions, the company shall be entitled to cancel any discount given and full amounts shall become due
4. the company shall not be liable for any delays for any reason whatsoever beyond reasonable control of the company including, without prejudice to the gernaralitty of the foregoing , inclement of weather or unreasonable site conditions. proceedings take or threatened bt other disputes or third parties , delay by other contractors or workmen or tradesmen engaged or nominated by the purchaser not referred to in the quotation, authorised extra or additional items being added to the contract , any local combination of workmen, strikes or lock out difficulty in obtaining suitable materials , then the company shall not be liable to the purchaser for any delay in completion of the work and a fair and reasonable extension of time for such completion, at least of the period of delay , shall be allowed by the purchaser.
5. in the event of dispute arising during the course of , or subsequent to completion of work, the company shall be entitled to payment, the purchaser shall not be entitled to withhold in excess of an amount representing a reasonable valuation of the work required to rectify or replace the work which is specifically subject to the said dispute.
6. the quotation assumes that ,and is subject to conditions being suitable to carrying out of any such work. any additional cost incurred by engineer requirements or with the company reasonably deems necessary to prepare the site , shall constitute an extra and be paid by the purchaser upon completion of work.
7. the purchaser is responsible for providing complete free and easy access to the working area at the site for materials ,machinery and the provision of all necessary electrical ,water and other services any additional cost incurred through the purchaser to providing such shall be chargeable to and payable by the purchaser
8. the company shall not be held responsible for minor departures from the contract specification or drawings made necessary by site conditions or unforeseen circumstances